- Writing challenge: create a character profile | Literary Bits on Use character profile sheets to keep details straight
- How did your Civil War ancestor face obstacles? With courage, fear or some other way? « Poore Boys In Gray on Use character profile sheets to keep details straight
- Marsha on The Storm is here!
- RC Butler on The Storm is here!
- Jack Ritter on The Storm is here!
Monthly Archives: June 2010
I’ve recently become an active volunteer for the non-profit United Services Organization (USO). You know, the people who flew Bob Hope all over the world to visit American troops. They do much more than book celebrities, though. They have centers … Continue reading
I’ve wanted to emphasize the need for self-publishers to hire an independent, professional copy editor before going to print, but just couldn’t find the right words. An American Editor has found them for me, and with much more style than I … Continue reading
That is the question. I’ve been considering adding dissertation/thesis editing and formatting to my list of services offered. My dissertation client offered to pass out and hang a flier at her university for me. But I have to wonder if … Continue reading
Have you ever had a great idea for a novel, sat down, started to write…and then got lost in the weeds somewhere around page 98? No? Congratulations! You must have the awesome ability to keep your characters on target for … Continue reading