- Writing challenge: create a character profile | Literary Bits on Use character profile sheets to keep details straight
- How did your Civil War ancestor face obstacles? With courage, fear or some other way? « Poore Boys In Gray on Use character profile sheets to keep details straight
- Marsha on The Storm is here!
- RC Butler on The Storm is here!
- Jack Ritter on The Storm is here!
Monthly Archives: July 2010
What’s the difference between a restrictive relative clause and a nonrestrictive relative clause? What’s a relative clause, even? A relative clause is a dependent clause that begins with either a relative pronoun (that, which, who), a relative adjective (whose), or … Continue reading