- Writing challenge: create a character profile | Literary Bits on Use character profile sheets to keep details straight
- How did your Civil War ancestor face obstacles? With courage, fear or some other way? « Poore Boys In Gray on Use character profile sheets to keep details straight
- Marsha on The Storm is here!
- RC Butler on The Storm is here!
- Jack Ritter on The Storm is here!
Tag Archives: organization
Sleeping Cat Books is proud to announce that we’ve just opened the doors of a new workshop! This online self-paced course will walk you through the creation of a short story (up to 5,000 words) in 10 lessons, with personalized email feedback … Continue reading
Have you ever had a great idea for a novel, sat down, started to write…and then got lost in the weeds somewhere around page 98? No? Congratulations! You must have the awesome ability to keep your characters on target for … Continue reading
Have you ever been reading a novel and found yourself pulled up short when the main character, who had green eyes in the first chapter, suddenly has “eyes the color of a midsummer sky”? Or perhaps the spelling of their … Continue reading