And you can win a free paperback copy! Announcing the release of The Storm is Coming: An Anthology.
Storms can come out of a clear blue sky, or they can build over a long period. They can take many forms, all terribly destructive: a tornado or hurricane that destroys all your belongings, an abusive spouse who destroys your sense of well-being, or human actions that can devastate an entire society.
In this collection of short stories, poetry, non-fiction, and images, you will find the range of approaching storms, and the range of emotions involved in such cataclysmic events. Within these pages you will find Mother Nature on the warpath in the form of tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, and vengeful plants. You will find storms approaching in the form of an abusive spouse, a fed-up spouse, and the down-trodden. You will find murder and suicide. But, as is always the case after a storm passes, you will also find life beginning anew.
To celebrate the release of this anthology in both paperback and ebook formats, Sleeping Cat Books will send a copy of the paperback to one reader chosen at random. The rules for entering this drawing are below.
Please visit these contributors’ blogs as we continue our blog tour to celebrate the release:
2 April: Gill Shutt – Fog on the Brain
3 April: Carole Bellacera – Musings and News
4 April: Randy Mixter – Writing for Fun and Profit
5 April: Joe Massingham – Joe’s Blog
6 April: Catherine McGuire – Cathy McGuire – Writing and Art
7 April: Ransom Noble – Ransom Noble – Writer
Rules for Entry
- Comment on this post (Leave a Comment/Reply below) between 1 April 2012 and 30 April 2012.
- Be sure to use a valid email address when you post so that we may contact the winner. (This email address will not appear on your comment when you post it.)
- One entry per person. You may comment more than once, but your name and email address will only be entered for the first comment.
- The winner will be chosen at random on 1 May 2012 from all of the unique commenters on this post. The winner’s first name will be announced on this blog that day.
- In the event that we are unable to contact the winner by 7 May, a second name will be chosen at random and announced on that day.